Guest blogging is a great way to get exposure to your blog and build relationships with other bloggers. Not only will they be readers of your work, but they may also be able to help you promote your blog or even endorse your work. You can get featured posts through guest blogging.
Guest posts are often the key to ranking on Page 1 of Google’s search results. Although it’s not as easy as it used to be, there are still ways you can get featured posts on sites that don’t cost you anything.
What is Guest Post?
Guest posting is a great way to get your content seen by more people and increase your exposure. In addition, it’s a great way to get featured posts on premium domains through guest posts.
They’re typically written by people who want promotion for their blogs or websites.
Guest posting can also help you build relationships with other bloggers and influencers in your niche, which can lead to opportunities for collaborations and even joint ventures down the line.
Here at Pakistan Event, my personal blog, we help bloggers find relevant blog sites and publish their articles on them.
There are 90+ advanced search queries to find guest post websites relevant to the niche:
- “write for us” KEYWORD
- “become an author” KEYWORD
- “guest post” KEYWORD
- “guest article” KEYWORD
- “become a contributor” KEYWORD
- “guest post guidelines” KEYWORD
- Inurl:”write-for-us” KEYWORD
- Inurl:”guest-post” KEYWORD
- Inurl:”become-a-contributor” KEYWORD
- Inurl:”guest-post-guidelines” KEYWORD
- “This is a guest contribution” KEYWORD
- “contributing writer” KEYWORD
- “guest author” KEYWORD
- “The following guest post” KEYWORD
- “guest blogger” KEYWORD
- “guest column” KEYWORD
- “guest article” KEYWORD
- “guest post by” KEYWORD
- “guest post was written by” KEYWORD
- “guest author today” KEYWORD
- inurl:”guest-bloggers-wanted” KEYWORD
- inurl:”contribution-guidelines” KEYWORD
- inurl:blog intitle:”write-for” KEYWORD
- inurl: “write-for” KEYWORD
- inurl:”submit-guest-post” KEYWORD
- inurl:”submit-article” KEYWORD
- inurl:”submit-blog-post” KEYWORD
- intext:blog inurl:”submission-guidelines” KEYWORD
- inurl:”guest-blog-guidelines” KEYWORD
- inurl:”guest-post-guidelines” KEYWORD
- inurl: “editorial-guidelines” KEYWORD
- inurl:”contribute-guest-post” KEYWORD
- inurl:”how-to-become-a-contributor” KEYWORD
- inurl:”become-a-contributor” KEYWORD
- inurl: “write-4-us” KEYWORD
- “KEYWORD” “Become a Contributor”
- “KEYWORD” “Become a Guest Blogger”
- “KEYWORD” “Become an Author”
- “KEYWORD” “Bloggers Wanted”
- “KEYWORD” “Blogs that Accept Guest Blogging”
- “KEYWORD” “Contribute”
- “KEYWORD” “Guest Contributor”
- “KEYWORD” “Guest post by”
- “KEYWORD” “Guest Post Guidelines”
- “KEYWORD” “Guest Post”
- “KEYWORD” “Submit a Guest Post”
- “KEYWORD” “This is a guest article.”
- “KEYWORD” “Want to Write for”
- “KEYWORD” “writers wanted” -inurl: jobs -job
- “KEYWORD” “Add Guest Post”
- “KEYWORD” “Become a Contributor”
- “KEYWORD” “Become a Guest Writer”
- “KEYWORD” “Contribute to our Site”
- “KEYWORD” “Guest Bloggers Wanted” -job -jobs
- “KEYWORD” “My Guest Posts”
- “KEYWORD” “Submit a Guest Article”
- “KEYWORD” “Submit Article”
- “KEYWORD” “Submit Blog Post“
- “KEYWORD” “Submit Guest Post”
- “KEYWORD” “Submit News”
- “KEYWORD” “Suggest a Guest Post”
- “KEYWORD” “The following guest post.”
- “KEYWORD” “This guest post is from.”
- “KEYWORD” “This guest post was written”
- “KEYWORD” “Write for Us”
- “KEYWORD” inurl:guest-post-guidelines
- “KEYWORD” inurl:guest-posts
- “KEYWORD” inurl:write-for-us
- “KEYWORD” “submit a guest post.”
- “KEYWORD” “accepting guest posts.”
- “KEYWORD” “contributor guidelines.”
- “KEYWORD” “guest post courtesy of”
- “KEYWORD” “guest post opportunities.”
- “KEYWORD” become a guest blogger
- “KEYWORD” guest blogger wanted
- “KEYWORD” intitle: “submit a guest post.”
- “KEYWORD” intitle: “write for me.”
- “KEYWORD” intitle: “write for us.”
- “KEYWORD” inurl:category/guest
- “KEYWORD” inurl:guest-blogger -intitle:sites
- “KEYWORD” inurl:guest-post -intitle:sites
- “KEYWORD” inurl: tag/guest
- “KEYWORD” submit a guest post
- “KEYWORD” submit your guest post
- “KEYWORD” “guest blog.”
- “KEYWORD” “guest blogger”
- “KEYWORD” “guest Column.”
- “KEYWORD” “guest article”
- “KEYWORD” guest post
- “KEYWORD” guest author
- “KEYWORD” “write for me.”
- “KEYWORD” “contribute to this site.”
- “KEYWORD” “contribute to this site” inanchor: contact
Types of Guest Posts
Guest posting is a great way to get your blog featured on premium domains. You can write a few guest posts to get featured on a premium domain.
1. High-quality, in-depth guest post
2. Guest post on an interesting topic
3. Guest blog post
4. Guest article
5. Review of a product or service
6. Case study
7. How-to guide
How to Get Started with Guest Posting?
Guest blogging can be a great way to get your content seen by a wider audience and help you build relationships with other bloggers. Here are some tips on how to get started with guest posting:
1. Research the industry you want to write about: When researching topics for your blog posts, it’s important to be well-informed about the specific industry you’re writing about. This will allow you to provide readers with quality information they can use in their businesses.
2. Identify relevant blogs: Once you’ve identified a topic that interests you, the next step is to find blogs that cover similar topics. Try using Google search or blogger directories like BlogPulse to find relevant blogs. Once you’ve found a few potential sources, reach out to them and ask if they’d be interested in featuring your content.
3. Prepare your guest post: Before sending your content to a blog, ensure it’s well-prepared. In particular, ensure it’s keyword-rich and has sufficient images and citations.
4. Follow up after submitting your guest post: After sending in your content, be sure to follow up with the blog publishers as soon as possible.
Any can provide guest posts by starting a blog from scratch, but it needs great effort.
How To Get On Premium Domains?
To get featured posts on premium domains, you must start by guest posting. Guest posting is a great way to build relationships with the domain’s owners and get your name out there.
Here are some premium paid guest post (Press Release) websites that we can provide:
|No.||Premium Websites||DA||Total Traffic|
And many more quality guest post websites available.
Here are some premium blog post websites on which you can also get blog posts from us:
|17||deccanchronicle.com + asianage.com||83, 78||1299415, 163487|
There are a few things that you’ll need to do to guest post on a premium domain:
1. Research the domain: Before writing your article, ensure you know the domain’s target audience. Are they targeting business owners? SEOs? Bloggers? Find out by doing some research on the domain.
2. Submit your article: Once you’ve determined the target audience, it’s time to submit it. Go to the domain’s blog page and find their submission guidelines. Follow them closely and make sure that your article meets their standards.
3. Evaluate your success: After you submit your article, don’t just sit back and wait for feedback. Instead, make sure that you evaluate how well it did in terms of shares, likes, and comments. Use this data as a guide for future submissions.
The Difference Between Free and Paid Domains
You’ll need to know the difference between free and paid domains if you want to get featured posts on premium domains through guest posts.
Paid domains are better for guest posting because they usually have higher quality content. You’ll also get more exposure since people are more likely to feature a paid domain post than a free blog post.
I already shared the premium paid domains above.
Here are some free blog platforms for guest posting. You can sign up yourself and start publishing:
Here are some more free blog platforms with credentials:
|No.||Login Page||User Name||Password|
However, paying for a domain isn’t always necessary. You can also generate exposure by submitting your work to popular blog networks like Outbrain or BuzzSumo. As a result, you’ll reach a wider audience without paying for a domain.
Getting on Niche Relevant Domains
How to get featured posts on premium domains relevant to your website niche through guest posts.
Guest blogging is a great way to get your name out there and can help you land feature articles and even guest spots on popular blogs. But how do you go about finding niche-relevant domains?
Here are some niche-relevant best blogs:
My blogs are also available in the above general blogs. You can get publishing on these best blogging platforms. There’s one more thing that is necessary for guest blogging is a blog hop.
Why Blog Hop is Necessary For a Blogger?
Blog hop is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and finds new readers. You’ve got to remember that blog hopping will require a bit of effort, but if you want the benefits, you should be willing to put in the work. Blogging takes time and effort, so you must build relationships with other bloggers.
Almost all my tech blogs and some are from my contacts.
Anyone can contact us to get publishing on the above edublogs. Our contact details are below.
Increasing Reach on Your Guest Post
Guest blogging is a great way to increase your reach and build relationships with other bloggers. However, to get featured posts on premium domains through guest posts, you must do some research first.
When writing your guest post, make sure that you highlight the unique aspects of your blog and the knowledge that you have to offer. Be sure to keep your writing style concise and to the point. You also must be selective about which blog you want to guest post for. Targeting blogs relevant to your niche and having a large following is important.
Finally, be sure to follow the guest posting guidelines of the blog that you are submitting. Ensure to provide a high-quality article, and ensure that you include links to your website and blog.
Benefits of a Guest Post
Guest Posts Offer Many Benefits For Bloggers, Including:
1. Guest posts help build relationships with other bloggers in your niche.
2. Guest posts promote your blog as an authority in your field.
3. Guest posts can help you to learn new tactics and strategies for blogging.
4. Guest posts can generate targeted traffic to your blog.
5. Guest posts can lead to opportunities for collaboration and partnership with other bloggers in your niche.
Getting featured posts on premium domains can be a great way to jumpstart your online presence and show off your expert knowledge. You’ll need to do a few things to get started, though:
- Make sure you have the right kind of blog post content. Premium domain editors are looking for high-quality and well-written articles that will help promote their websites.
- Make sure you have a strong social media following. Using Google AdWords or Facebook Advertising Tools is a good measure.
- Create valuable links back to the premium domain from your website so that people can find you even more easily when looking for quality content on that topic.
Anyone who wants quality guest posts can approach us through these details:
Whatsapp: +92 3043034797